About The Coffee Cottage

My photo
329 N. Middleton Rd. Nampa, Idaho, United States
Welcome to The Coffee Cottage!!!! Our cozy, friendly atmosphere,and talented barista has all you need to get every day off to a wonderful start!!! We serve a light array of tempting goodies such as: bagels, muffins, & scones, as well as wonderful selection of freshly made fudge. Our coffees are roasted locally by one of the finest roasters in the area, whether you choose a dessert coffee such as our Hawaiin blend, or a creamy Latte, you will appreciate the smooth, low-acidic flavor of a superior bean. So stop in today & find out for yourself!!:) Looking forward to serving you.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Featured Quote!!!


What a fantastic Friday upon which to read a fabulous quote from the Bible!! This is a scripture I found while having my devotions one morning..........."Be thou my strong habitation, where unto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress." Psalm 71:3 KJV
What a challenge this verse gives me. God is my strong habitation or (place to live) and there is no limit to how long I can stay there and no deadline to meet......"thou hast given commandment to save me", God's guidelines for me are there to save me from the pitfalls and traps that the enemy would have me fall into,and nothing can touch me that doesn't pass through his hands first!! I love this thought of complete and utter dependence upon God , for  it is in those times of absolute dependence that God works best!!I hope this encourages you as much as it has me. Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!!    
                   *Listen to this song*                              

No comments:

Post a Comment