About The Coffee Cottage

My photo
329 N. Middleton Rd. Nampa, Idaho, United States
Welcome to The Coffee Cottage!!!! Our cozy, friendly atmosphere,and talented barista has all you need to get every day off to a wonderful start!!! We serve a light array of tempting goodies such as: bagels, muffins, & scones, as well as wonderful selection of freshly made fudge. Our coffees are roasted locally by one of the finest roasters in the area, whether you choose a dessert coffee such as our Hawaiin blend, or a creamy Latte, you will appreciate the smooth, low-acidic flavor of a superior bean. So stop in today & find out for yourself!!:) Looking forward to serving you.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fabulous Featured Quotes From the Bible!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! Today's Featured quote is actually one of my favorite scripture verses that the Lord has given me since opening the shop, and they are promises that I continually cling to as I face daily challenges!!!To remind myself of His promises and that He really does have everything under control, I have sticky notes all over the fridge here at the shop..... and I have a fun special going on  today. Stop by today and add your favorite verse to my collection and receive 10% off!!! Can't wait to see you!:)
"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you ;that ye always having all suffiiency in all things, may abound to every good work." 
2 Corinthians 9:8

No comments:

Post a Comment